News‎ > ‎

Graduating in May 2013?

posted Nov 30, 2012, 11:29 AM by Manni, Jacqueline   [ updated Dec 3, 2012, 1:42 PM by Kisler, Jeffrey ]
Have you Petitioned to Graduate? In order to graduate from the University of the Arts, you are required to submit a Petition to Graduate to the Office of the Registrar. If you haven't yet petitioned, log in to your My UArts Record account and click on Graduation Petition in the student menu. Further instructions can be found on the Petitioning to Graduate page.

If you have any questions regarding your degree audit or your graduation status, please contact Adam Wichryk, Assistant Registrar at