Submitting & Completing Forms Electronically
Back to Faculty | Staff Resources
Completing PDF Forms Electronically
The Office of the Registrar accepts forms submitted electronically via a staff or faculty email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Forms should be completed using Adobe© Acrobat Professional. When possible, please include an electronic signature. All forms sent from a faculty or staff account will be accepted.
Submitting Scanned Paper Forms Electronically
PDF Forms that are completed on paper (either printed from our website or picked up from the Office of the Registrar) should be submitted via email@example.com.
- Forms can be scanned using the multifunction devices available in department offices
- When submitting batches of forms, be sure to scan them in small batches that respect the maximum email attachment size of 10 MB. Generally 40-50 forms when scanned in greyscale
- Forms should first be sent from the multifunction device to the faculty/staff member's email address. Review the attachment to be sure that all forms are present and legible. Then forward the attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- An automated response is returned by the regscans account upon receipt of an email.
Completing HTML E-Forms
A growing number of forms are now available in HTML format, allowing more accurate data collection, user authentication, and automation - such as autofill of current student information via entering an ID number into a form.
- E-forms that are accepted from any Faculty member, such as a Change of Grade or Curricular Change proposals, are available on the Portal.
- Portal forms are found under the Office of the Registrar sub-menu within Offices and Services.
- Forms that are only available to Program/School Directors, Deans, and their Admins are available in OnBase.
- After login, click on Document Retrieval and change the selection to New Form.