Back to Resources
You can maintain four addresses with the University:
- Permanent Home Address: This address type is required. If this is the only address provided all correspondence dispatched from the university will be sent here, except during the time a temporary address is active. If a billing address is provided, financial correspondence will be sent to the billing address.
- Local Address: This address will receive all correspondence sent to a student, while classes are in session, except billing information if a billing address has been provided and except during the period of time a temporary address is active. When classes are not in session correspondence will be sent to the permanent address, except financial correspondence if an alternative billing address is provided.
- Billing Address: If a billing address is provided all financial correspondence will be received by this address, even if a local address is provided, except during the period of time a temporary address is active.
- Temporary Address: If provided, this address will receive all correspondence sent to a student during the period of time it is set as active. This will trump all other addresses on file.
To update your address(es) or personal email address:
- From the Students Menu in WebAdvisor | MyUArts Record (see login instructions) click 'Address and Data Change' located below the 'Academic Profile' heading.
- To update your personal email address, edit the appropriate fields and click submit at the bottom of the screen.
- To update an address click the box next to the address you would like to edit and click submit.
- The next page will allow you to enter the address, phone number and the effective dates. Click submit to update your address.
To update your emergency contact info:
- Emergency contact information is now found in the User Profile area in Self Service
- Click on your name in the top right corner and choose "Emergency Information" from the menu
- Make all necessary changes to your emergency contacts.
- Be sure to click "Confirm" when complete to list the notification and registration restriction.