Checking Permission to Register
Back to Resources
To check that you have permission to register:
- Click the "Check permission to register" link below the Registration heading on the students menu (see login instructions).
- Permission is granted to students in good financial standing, that have been advised by their major department and have had an advising form submitted to the Office of the Registrar.
Possible restrictions/holds include:
- You do not have advisor approval to register. Please contact your advisor.
If you have been advised please allow 1-3 business days for your advising form to be processed. If more than 3 business days has passed since your advising session contact your academic department to verify that your form was submitted to the Office of the Registrar.
- Please contact the Dean of Students to return from your medical leave.
If you are returning from a medical leave documentation must first be submitted to the Dean of Students and processed by the Office of the Registrar before you will be permitted to register.
- You must update your addresses and emergency information.
Students are required update their address each semester before they are permitted to register.
Click here for instructions
- You have an unpaid bill. Contact Student Financial Services - 215-717-6170.
Unpaid tuition, fees, and outstanding balances will block a student's eligibility to register. Student Financial Services will end this hold once financial obligations are met.
- Registration is not currently open. See the Academic Calendar for dates.