Back to Services
The Office of the Registrar produces transcripts for all Graduate and Undergraduate Programs, Continuing Education, Professional Institute for Educators and Non-matriculated Coursework. In order to process a transcript request, the student's account must be in good financial standing.
Current students can view and print their unofficial transcript through WebAdvisor | MyUArts Record. (Click here for instructions)
Transcript Services, Processing Times, and Fees
- Standard Service
Fee: $5.00 per transcript
Processing Time: 3-5 business days
- Same Day Service
Fee: $12.00 for the first transcript, $5.00 for each additional copy.
Processing Time: Within one business day or while you wait, if requested in person
- UPS Service (Domestic)
Fee: $30.00 for the first transcript, $5.00 for each additional per destination address.
Processing Time: Within one business day. Transcripts are usually delivered within one to two business days.
- Expedited International Service
Please contact the Office of the Registrar at +1.215.717.6420, prices and delivery options will vary.
- Request Online via the National Student Clearing House.
NSCH charges an additional fee of $2.50 and requires a signed consent form
- Complete a Transcript Request Form
- Submit a written request
Written requests should include the following information:
- Name under which you attended the University or any predecessor institutions
- Current address and telephone number
- Social Security Number or Student ID Number
- Date of Birth
- Last Date of Attendance
- Program (major/degree or P.I.E. or Continuing Education classes)
- Address where transcript is to be sent
- Signature: transcripts will not be released without the original signature of the requesting student
Transcripts can be picked up in the Office of the Registrar during normal business hours upon request.
- In Person: At the Office of the Registrar, Hamilton Hall Room 230, M-F 9.00AM - 5.00PM
- By E-mail: Registrar@uarts.edu
Requests sent by email can ONLY be accepted if they are signed by the requester, scanned, and attached to the email as a PDF or JPG.
- By Fax: 215-717-6417
- By Mail:
Office of the Registrar
The University of the Arts
320 S. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Attention: Transcript Requests
Accepted Forms of Payment
- Visa or Master Card
Please include the cc number, expiration date, and 3 digit security code on the request or phone the information to the Office of the Registrar at 215.717.6420
Made payable to "The University of the Arts"